Grupo Galileu RH is recruiting a Logistics Coordinator for an Art Gallery in Barreiro.
Responsibilities will be:
- Reporting to the collection manager;
- Select carriers/suppliers and negotiate contracts and rates;
- Receive all incoming artworks, registering and reporting its condition upon arrival at the Studio;
- Ship all outgoing artworks and Packages, registering and reporting its condition before leaving the Studio;
- Follow up and monitor all inbound and outbound deliveries of packages and artworks;
- Track and update the inventory of artworks of the Studio;
- Liaise with gallery and exhibitions manager to plan for the gallery and exhibitions needs;
- Liaise with production manager and coordinate studio materials purchases and logistical needs;
- Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries;
- Monitor and purchase all necessary items from office stationery and consumables;
- Supervise logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services;
- Organize warehouse, label goods, plot routes, and process shipments;
- Respond to any issues or complaints;
- Research ideal shipping techniques, routing, and carriers;
- Work with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations;
- Evaluate budgets and expenditures;
- Update and evaluate metrics to assess performance and implement enhancements;
- Ensure all operations adhere to laws, guidelines, and ISO requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or relevant field;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- In-depth knowledge of the artwork industry;
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software;
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving and organisational abilities;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication Skills;
- Minimum C1 level of spoken and written english is mandatory.
- Responsibility and decision-making;
- The opportunity to work on challenging tasks that contribute to your professional growth;
- Work independently and as part of a dedicated team;
- Salary according with experience.